Malcolm and his partner Keith Richards started their funeral business in 1992. Sadly Keith passed away in 1994 and since then Malcolm has been funeral directing with his wife Janet from their home at "San Marino" Station Road, Goonbell, St Agnes, where they have a purpose built Chapel of Rest.
We understand that arranging a funeral takes place at a distressing time and very often bereaved families have very little knowledge of what is involved. We are here to help and guide you.
Malcolm will visit you in your own home, at your convenience, so that he can make all the necessary arrangements.
We can arrange:
- a cremation or burial service, guiding you through all the paperwork
- floral tributes
- order of service
- newspaper announcements
- memorial headstone or cremation plaque
- Prepayment Plan
Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, so we can be contacted when you need us most. Call 01872 552587 with your enquiries. If your question is a general one, and not urgent, you can also email us.
If you decide that you wish to plan and pay for your funeral in advance Malcolm can help
- He will visit you in your home or you can come to him
- talk you through the options
- work out a costing
- complete the paperwork and send to the Plan provider for you